Tuesday 10 June 2014

Cute Lolita Dress-up Game!

Hi my lovely readers! I somehow managed to go on a hiatus. It wasn't intentional, but it's been hard to get inspired for blog posts (and to find the time for them) at the moment. 

I have been super stressed out lately with coursework, exams and scary looming deadlines. On top of all this I decided to host a lolita meet last Saturday! Things have been ridiculously busy lately but fortunately, things will have calmed down by next week when my spring term ends. I can't wait to have a break!

Anyway, sometimes you just need something lighthearted and cute to cheer you up after a long hard day. I recently found out about this really adorable Doll Divine dress up game in lolita style!

It's super easy to customise and has quite a lot of options as far as making prints go. I would definitely recommend it if you're bored for a fun, simple creative boost.

Here's one I made to match my Enchanted coord!


What do you think? It's not an exact recreation of my outfit but I think it's close enough!

Do you turn to the world of kawaii when you want to de-stress? Have you ever played this game before? Let me know in the comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment