Sunday 11 August 2013

H&M Makeup Bag

I'm sure most people will have seen it by now, but there's this super cute bag in H&M at the moment!

It's of the same sort of style you find on lolita handbags, with a big bow on the front and cute scalloped edges. Anyway, it was being sold at a sale price in my local H&M for only £2 so I decided to get one finally after seeing it in there for months.

It's adorable, isn't it?! It would have been awesome if it had straps so you could use it as a shoulder bag, though of course it wouldn't be hard to attach some of your own. It's really roomy, about 25x19 cm, and could be used as a toiletries bag if you're staying somewhere overnight.

It also came in a white/greyish colour combo, but I didn't see any of that colourway left while I was in H&M.

I thought I would share this with you as I personally love seeing loliable high street finds!

Thanks for looking, and feel free to share any recent finds of your own in the comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment